That Ring On His Finger.

31 Mar 2009.
A funny thing happened. I was that clumsy till I accidently sprayed something on a particular guest's face. I thought he was gonna be very angry and made a complaint but I found out that he was friendlier than what I thought.

From strangers, I thought we're gonna be enemies but because he was friendly, we ended up as friends.

No grudges held. He was good and easy to be close with. And I actually enjoyed talking to him.

But being visual... I did notice a ring on his fourth finger. As soon as I knew it, I turned away and sigh secretly. Oh dear... everytime I look at him, I'll have to try as much to avoid staring much longer.

Reason is, I hate it when chemistry starts to happen on two wrong people who are just not meant to be.

I wont be that happy even after I succeeded in removing the ring out of his fourth finger, right?

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |