The Other Girl.

11 Apr 2009.
"Hodey I'm so happy for you!" I practised that in front of the bathroom mirror. It didn't really work out. Because as I said that, I cried. Look at my teary envious eyes and you'll know it's really not true.

How can I be happy? It's totally different if you're just another ordinary human being in this world. But you're already apart of me.

Sometimes I do feel like stepping out. Indeed I have stepped out or maybe I just pretended to have stepped out.

She was right when she told me I have always like to learn it the hard way. So serve me right, man, and Padan muka!

As I face myself in front of the mirror, I hate myself the more. Because all I see is a face with a bitter heart.

1 Comentário:

Cmate said...

I think this is beautifully writ. Keep it up!

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |