Old Men, I Hate, Dirty Old Men!

13 May 2009.
I have made up my mind. Sacrificial love is not worth it when it comes to Hodey.

He thinks of himself first and myself second, worse, last.

My heart tells me to be softer: What would happen if he died today? Would I regret for telling him "I hate you"... or not saying enough "I love you"?

But my mind insists me to move on - he's just a player. He has a wife. She should be more than enough to satisfy him.

As I look back, I realize I have given the wrong person an undivided heart and this is actually not love but pure lust from just an old man.

Hodey, back then you were the one man that made me love all the old men. Never knew that now you'll also be the one that leads me to hating all old men.

Dirty old man, that's you too.

3 Comentários:

Pauline Yap said...

wow, your post often suprises me.

Ning said...

visiting twin sis jas-kang haha :) hope u doing well over there yar!!

kenwooi.com said...

haha dirty old man..

jasmine, how have you been? hope everything is fine..rarely see you on my blog these days.. =D

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |