Drunkenness Leads To Krayzie-Ness

28 Oct 2008.





I got myself lost in my world when they started playing the Brown Eyes song at the beginning of the wedding night.

Remember the first day when I saw your face
Remember the first day when you smiled at me
You stepped to me and then you said to me
I was the woman you dreamed about

Lost my appetite and had myself focused on the wedding video instead of enjoying the costly food. Sort of like watching a true Cinderella Love Story - Vincent the Prince Charming found Pauline the Princess - all perfect.

I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
When he stares at me you see he cares for me
You see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause its obvious


Again, it was a mixed feeling. I was indeed glad for them as the both of them are my closed ones. Unhappiness felt too, especially when thinking of lost love.

Remember the first day you fell in love with me? It felt so good for you to say those words cause I felt the same way too.

Watching the video closely, I tried to picture myself on my wedding day. And I wondered who would be my groom. I tried ignoring all negative feelings because wedding day is not the right time to be sad but instead we are to be happy and merry.


The red wine was my bestfriend that night - it was my first time taking in red wine and I gulped greedily. Too bad I didn't get the chance to drink X.O and Hennessy. Blame this to Thomson, sitting beside me, he controlled me and acted like a Tai Kor.

Later that night, something I least wished for happened. It was all embarrassing and uncool - just because one man was drunk. To save his good name, I'll not reveal it here. Just my apology to Krayzie D and gang.

They say drunkenness leads to foolishness - This time they are right.

10 Comentários:

thelover said...

its hennessy larr lol!

wenQ said...

whoa... i agree.. drunk = craziness heehee

thelover said...

hahah, you still dont know me well enough, :)

Ning said...

do support pink ribbon =D
U got tagged =D
http://ningloveyou.blogspot.com/2008/10/pink-sisterhood.html

Lisa717 said...

hye dear jasmine~~
thanks for the support^^
u do take k ya~~
God bless ya too..

LeeChien said...

i like this song too..
it's somehow touching...

LeeChien said...

hey, may i know what player are you using? coz it loads so fast..

Just Jasmine said...

LeeChien,
I like the song too..! Yes indeed very touching...By the way, I got the music player from Aimini.com.

LeeChien said...

yo.. thanks for the info weih.. :D

Just Jasmine said...

LeeChien,
Not a problem, dude :D
Sharing is caring when it's with youuuuuu..! Ha! :)

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |