You Can’t Have Both

27 Oct 2008.
He asked me to stay knowing I planned to leave him. Can’t you understand, why I distant myself from you?

This is so hard. And I know when I shut myself up from him. I know our relationship will grow cold. Because just like flowers, all relationships need some watering to blossom.


But as much as I really like him to be my special someone. I can’t bring this further. It’s really hurting me deep.

You can’t have both, Hodey. I don’t want to be the bad girl in the scene. Yes, clearly you love her. Seeing how you kissed her proved it all. I was there trying to hide the jealousy and sorrow when nobody really understood. There, I realized where I really stand.

It’s falling apart... though I know it can be saved with my little steps, I’m letting you go. I’ll try to mention your name less and less. I’m gonna forget you. We shall act as though we’ve never met. Let’s cut it.

5 Comentários:

xL said...

Jas,
Hope you are alright! I know you will be strong! =)

budi said...

make your self be patient

♥ JessieTan said...

GOSH.
I KNOW HOW U FEEL

sigh.

be strong babe!! hugsssss

zewt said...

wise decision... it's never a good thing to be a 3rd party.

Calvyn said...

other thing can have both, can own 2 car, 2 computer, 2 laptop, 2 handphone, but relation cant... haha, i not even have 1 :(

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |