Baring It All

28 Nov 2008.
He has the advantage of knowing me fully. The one who knows my desires, the one who knows my needs, the one who knows my longing - he's the one. He knows it all and well without having me to tell him. Yet, he let that happened. My personal enemy got what's better. What took place guided me to be angry with him. Thus, I chose to distance away.

It has been a long time since I last kept in touch with him. Nevertheless, I determined to come to him after being away from each other for quite a period. My instinct played a part in this. I sensed the time to go to his arms.

Seemed awkward at the beginning but slowly, I let my guard down and learned to bare it all for him to see, even my tears. There he found them: my sorrow, my hurt, my shame. Deep down, he saw me through. Without a word, but with the gestures that only both of us know. I sensed an unexplainable peace after doing it.

I have resolved not to be upset with him for so long. What's more, it's not really a good thing to bottle up my bitterness forever. Instead, I have made up my mind to think of that which have been shown to me lately:

"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."

10 Comentários:

xL said...

*hugS*

CazzyCazz said...

*Double Hugz* from Cazz & Babies

Harmony said...

seems like a love hate r.s from my pov.

Pope said...

The so called power of LOVE

CazzyCazz said...

My dear, you've got tagged!! Some silly letter which will make you laugh! Hehehe....

EVo said...

This is interesting...u have 2 blogs! ^^

Pauline Yap said...

wow.

kenwooi said...

smiles. =)

Eel Wind said...

a temporary love hate relationship actually spice up your relationship once in a while...but if it happens too often, it's not something good..:)

i am sure you will work it out!

Anonymous said...

you are sick!!! dont quote bible verses... since you are not living it.

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |