Unprotected

5 Dec 2008.
It's 6.30 a.m now and I'm still not sleeping. I guess I think about you too much. Not a single line from you, and I feel so uncared. I hope I still matter to you.

Few hours ago, I received a bad remark from a guy and it caused me to be so emotionally unstable. I wish you were there for me. But you are a busy man, occupied most of the time with work and your own family. I wish I were a man, so that I can be emotionally stable like you and continue living life with a smile as though everything's alright.


Feeling so alone and unprotected. Helplessly, I scream from the bottom of my insecure heart "Help me, rescue me, save me, I'm in danger!" At the same time, bearing in mind that I have to expect and accept no responses, just deal with the fact that you're so far away, so you can't hear me.

Keeping in touch has become lesser and almost turns zero - I don't see you in person and not even virtually too. Text messages are cut down to avoid further misunderstandings. How I wish you would understand how much I need you. I want you to be here, so badly.

6 Comentários:

Doreen said...

Forget about what other people said to you, they don't matter to you so are their comments. Be strong gal. Things will be okay.

Andrew said...

wah.. why so emo wan??? take care o!! stay strong and cheer up!! =D =)

-zonked` said...

dress to impress? were you talking abt the post that i wrote, the one about differentiating ourselves from ah tiongs ?

btw, don't sound so sad. there are always 2 sides to a matter. look on the brighter side, it's easier to get by :)

Yi Ling said...

understand how you're feeling. somehow what you wrote hit on me, pretty hard. and i think i'm gng through the same thing. ><

Cathy said...

*hug jas*

why so emo..?='(

3POINT8 said...

This entry is scary.... The 1st sentence freaked me out because its the first time I stayed up till 9am today before i slept in the whole afternoon.

On another note, your entry is as if you are writing to a ghost. Even if he read this, I wonder if he is gonna do anything about it.

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |