Saving All My Love.

3 Mar 2009.
I never expected my girlfriend to still remember what I told her in the past, the fact that I have always wanted older guys. Okay, that was the past anyway - Remember, I've moved on. But still, she remembered.

She briefed to me - he's married. His wife and kids are currently living overseas.

I haven't met him yet. I'm still unsure whether that fella is an expatriate or local.



The salary is minimum RM5000 per month. The job is appealing. .! Wow...!

I told her. - I don't mind accompanying him. Maybe treat him just like any other blind dates.

But the prob here is, he expects morrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee.

More than a company, more than a friend.
He's looking for a silent partner for bed time as well.



I can't sleep with him and I don't want to..!

Shit, I know now I have to say "NO" to this kind of opportunities.

I'm saving all my love for another man.

3 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

I tell mama and papa.

Ning said...

oh jiejie NO NO >.<

joyce said...

Hey Yap, been reading your blog for a while and I've noticed all these entries about you wanting older men, a sugar daddy, and you not minding satisfying their pleasure? What's going on?

Is this for real or are you writing in a different persona?

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |