I Don't Want You Anymore, Sugar Daddy.

26 Feb 2009.
I hate working in that smokey area! Arghhhh...!



It's been two months here and most of the guests who come and go thought I'm from China. Maybe it's because of my small eyes.

I don't know how to be too friendly yet. My public relations suck. Last night, few of the guys asked why I'm being nervous, afraid and reserved. But I chose to ignore since they were half-drunk.

Positively speaking, the good thing about working here is I get to open my eyes wider. I have chances to see many, many, many Sugar Daddies but one and only Sugar Mummy. However, Sugar Daddies here are different from what I have once expected.
I'm starting to lose interest on men of that kind now. Yup, surely for some reasons.

1 Comentário:

kazim said...

this is touching...i just saw ur profile on speed date n thought of giving checking ur blog. im an iranian pakistani student studying at the university of nottingham. id love to know u as a person. please add me on kazim_rashid@hotmail.com or let me know ur email adress
hope to c u :)

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |