Another Attached Man

18 Dec 2008.
I miss him.
A new one, not the old one.

A slightly mature guy.
Not too old nor too young.
Just 10 years ahead of me.

Patient and understanding.
Plus, he's got the tricks to turn me on.


But too bad, he's another attached man,
I can't seem to have.

He said "Baby, you can have me"
Promised to be my emotional pillar.
Nevertheless, I choose not to fall for him.

Tasted once.
Knows that it will lead to the same old misery.
That haunts me every night.

Wanting you tonight.
However, I only have you at a distance.

3 Comentários:

xL said...

*hug*

I'm sure you will find your true love. You are still young gal....

Doreen said...

Those are just passerby my dear. Take it easy, take it slow. There will be The One for you.

kenwooi said...

you'll be fine. =)

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |