Love Game: Are You Game Enough?

22 Dec 2008.
With the slam of the door, I told myself, "I'm gonna leave you. For real, no more turning back. I gotta be strong, I gotta be cool to be kind."

It turned out I gave up in myself as well when I gave you up. You were so so apart of me. I'll remember the three hours I spent locked in the bathroom, crying in front of the mirror shamelessly after saying goodbye to you. Hoping that by washing up myself will clean the memories between us too.

A new man came in and I felt like letting him have all of me not knowing where else to fall.


I think I sold myself short. Immaturely, I was trying to make you feel mad. Or maybe trying to get your attention. I had the needs to arouse your jealousy. I wanted to prove to you that I too have moved on - just like you.

My mission was to see you, dragging me, warning me not to do it. I desired it badly to see that you still care at least. But mission failed - I did it all secretly, without you even knowing it.

He and I, we made a promise to just have a love game. A fling. Without commitment.

Purely for pleasure. Finding it fun, fine.

But I sensed an attachment. Asked for a quit quickly. Afraid that I'll lose at the end of this love game. Guess I'm not a good player afterall, although I know I was the one to suggest it at the first place.

Oh, young heart, why are you so easily attached even when love is not real? Tell me are you really game for love?

1 Comentário:

Vin Tsen said...

Love is a magic trick; sometimes you see it, sometimes you don't.

Love is a silent creeper; it caomes and go without you noticing it at times.

Love is a drug; leaving you addicted, making you want more.

Love can make you feel like the most powerful person; but it can make you the weakest as well.

Love can be beautiful; but sometimes not.

Love,
lil bro.

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |