Being The 3rd Party.

27 Dec 2008.
Most of the times it's unpleasant.

Little do I know why I still stick with them who already belong to someone else. Should I blame the love spell that seem so strong?

I shall use logic instead.

To a certain extent, I think I know why.

Comparing them to singles:
Attached men are older. (Yes, I favor older men.).
Attached men are more experienced.
Attached men are better in handling me.

Proven many times, at least in my case.

But I know I gotta STOP it one day. What will later follow me are consequences which I cannot run from. Of that I'm mindful.


Whatsoever it is, I hope it will still be a great experience and I won't regret doing it. At the end of the day, I'll just look at all the scars, smile, and say "Oh dear, you've been there, well done!"

4 Comentários:

william said...

you know the consequences, you know what you are up against, it is all about ur choices. jz dun blame others when u r being finger pointed

Fleur-de-lis said...

yup, i've been there too...at first, it's so comforting, so exciting n' i was so over the moon. loved the feelings of being looked up by older men. but then slowly i realized that it was not right. i was hurting his significant other n' family behind their backs. i don't wanna live in this guitly pleasure so i decided to leave. although it has ended for nearly two years now, yet i still feel the guilt inside me...it was just like a soap opera..lol..thought it'll never happen to me yet it did. yeah, life is unpredictable.. :)

Josephine said...

Hi, first time here. Your blog is interesting!

Do u believe in fate?
Maybe we should just accept whatever is planned by the god?

Anyway! cheer up dear!

Happy new year!

Kellaw said...

I am sure you could find better mens out there. There is always choices to go about. Be patient and you shall find your knight in shining armor(maybe not but at least someone decent enough for you)

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |