Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?

2 Jan 2009.
I saw him. Oh, he's my type. I love him. To love me too.
From my silent observation, he's one experienced guy that knows how to turn a woman on. That lady with him is so lucky.

Now I doubt Asian men. Can I still rely on that 40 year old chap to be like him? Far from it.

The guy that I'm with now is getting boring and dull. Same old things daily. I want creativity. Don't be so blur, puh-lease. I hope I don't have to tell you exactly what I want, everytime.

I'm tired of being the Romeo over and over again. Give me one day at least to be Juliet. Wake up, wake up..! Do you need me to take up your roles? I'd be a better man.



So tell me, have you ever really loved a woman? Still, you can't answer me.

5 Comentários:

kenwooi said...

not all men are like what you think.. perhaps it's just those bumpy rides we have in life before we get a better one..

have faith, not fate, in yourself.. things will be fine sooner or later, dont worry ya..

all the best, may you have a wonderful year ahead.. take care! =)

Doreen said...

I think not just man, woman too! It is purely the human nature. When you are just starting dating everything is sweet and romantic. You get surprises and excitement almost everyday. When you're with somebody for a significant period of time, things get a bit dull and boring but then the "love" you have for each other has blossom to another level where you would find yourself not being able to live without him/her

LeeChien said...

how about.. think of the reason why it has started?

Kellaw said...

She just killed all asian men... sigh

June said...

Hi Jasmine...Do take care...I'm taking a break for quite sometime...ain't sure I'm coming back to blog...when I get my will power to do so.Till then,keep continuing to find your own true love.

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |