All I Ever Wanted Was Only A Sugar Daddy.

11 Jan 2009.
I saw pretty ladies working there as I stepped out of the night club. I told few of them who were with me that I have a desire to join "the club".

"You're nuts, for having that intention." One replied.
"Materialistic and cheap". Another added.

It has been hard since young for me. Financial crisis comes over and over. I just wanna taste that luxurious life. Safe and secure.

"Oh financially satisfying, huh?" That man gave me a wondering disgusted look.

I said: SugarDaddy suits me quite well.
He just wants my friendship. I can offer that. In fact, I know he's already sexually inactive at this age. All he needs is actually merely a little love and caring - a touch, a hug, a little cuddling. That's still okay with me, as long as I dont lose the Big V to him.
Plus he is old, he will look good beside me. And I, I would be happy to be his young woman. Also, I know that he has gone through many thicks and thins. So he's better in handling me, emotionally at least.


"Hmmm...sigh... you are that type." That individual interrupted and concluded wrongly.
Look beyond that, can you?

I'll be careful in whatsoever I say next time, some thoughts are just not meant to be shared - writing them down is way better than saying them out loud.

8 Comentários:

BLue said...

I also want a Sugar Daddy

kennhyn said...

can I have sugar mummy then...haha

3POINT8 said...

I'd say Go for it~~~
Then you might something new to share in the blogoshpere.

Anonymous said...

i tot i saw you going to church..
i guess your family should knw or your pastor.

whats wrong with you.

-someone who saw you before-

Andrew said...

hrmmm... you sound like you're quite emo though... owh well, whatever you do, think carefully!! =)

SaeWei said...

OMG..

Some ahpeks are even more hamsap than the younger guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous dated (January 13, 2009 8:39 PM )
quote frm u:

"i tot i saw you going to church..
i guess your family should knw or your pastor.

whats wrong with you.

-someone who saw you before-"

i think you shudnt hv judged her.. u may have seen her but u don't even really knw her.. :-/

frm another Anonymous..

Anonymous said...

hey.

invest yourself in emotional stability, not financial security.

trust me.

-thelover-

Post a Comment

 
XPersonified © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |